Youth development - development that never goes out of style.
People Dynamics, passionate about your youth development.
The purpose of our youth development is to grow and develop the younger generation, the challenge lies in communication and creating a quality environment in which the youth are able to realise their full potential.
The age gap between the youth and the individual providing the development plays a huge factor in the communication aspect. People Dynamics has designed its youth development initiatives to inspire, challenge and encourage the relationships between the youth and adults, so that they may communicate effectively with one another and work together.
The design and delivery of our programmes tie together the important aspect of youth development along with essential learning experiences.
We take the followings things into consideration when creating our youth initiatives:
- Developing character, pride and accountability: Setting goals and experiencing success.
- Developing self-worth: Understanding the importance of the role they play and what they have to offer.
- Developing a sense of belonging: Feeling included improves participation and roles as leaders.
- Developing emotional and physical safety: Emotional and physical safety improves participation and learning ability.
- Improving relationships between adults and peers: Developing trust and respect.
Adding to all these fundamental factors, our youth are encouraged to enjoy their lives and live a life that exudes success.
Our development process also engages with parents, and looks to help them in assisting and motivating their children to succeed in life.
The ultimate goal for Next Generation is to provide a fulfilling youth development process that actively engages with the youth to help them develop the grit, character, confidence and competency that will accelerate them into the future.